Monday, August 17, 2009

Solidly Together!

As I mentioned previously, Nathan and I are going through the Pre-Cana process, the marriage preparation required to get married in the Catholic Church. As part of that preparation, we had to take a test called FOCCUS. It is intended to cover the major aspects of married life and deals with issues from money to children to family and friends. It was over 200 questions and took a very long time to take! However, we are happy to report that the results are finally in! According to the test, Nathan and I are "solidly together" in our relationship! Of course, we already knew we were meant to be together, but it's still nice to know that we are very much on the same page in terms of important issues we might face during our marriage! Apparently this means we'll never have an argument, EVER :)

On another note, I have officially passed my certification exams and I am now a certified teacher!! I will begin my student teaching on August 24th at a school in Plano ISD! I am so anxious and excited to be in the classroom on a daily basis!

2 comments:

Peter and Anne said...

Yay! Congratulations on both counts!

Adrianne said...

Congrats! We are so happy for the both of you! We will be thinking of you on Monday!