Friday, August 7, 2009

Boston!

Nathan and I had a very busy July filled with fun travels!! For our joint birthday present, my parents gave us a trip to Boston. I graduated from Boston University in 2006 and haven't been back since. We had a great weekend! I got to show Nathan around the city and introduce him to my wonderful college friends!

Nathan by the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

By the Charles River. So beautiful!
Memorial for fallen soldiers at the Old North Church. There was a dog tag for every soldier lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. It really took your breath away.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

So jealous - take two. Boston is another one of my "want to visit" locations. I'm so glad you guys got to go on a vacation and be able to just enjoy being together and nothing else - sounds SO nice.